Thursday, October 20, 2011

GUTS Film Shoot Blew Me Away

Even though today was a long day of shooting footage for GUTS, including, but not limited to, a lot of dancing (you'll see it on stage and on screen when you come see it...), which resulted in sore muscles and (sweet) exhaustion, I had to stop by here and say how amazing today was. We shot most of what will end up becoming the "multimedia fantasia" aspect of GUTS, all done brilliantly by our incredible video designer- Kaz Phillips Safer. Can't wait to see the footage!
Gotta say, I was blown away today by her ideas, creativity and imagination, not to mention by the strong wind, provided by New York City. I don't care that I had to cut my nails (for the first time! I love my long nails) for the role of Hellthy, and I don't care that I had to wear summer clothes while the cold wind was trying to fly me away. Because it's worth it. My GUTS experience these days is a dream come true. I couldn't have asked for a more talented, inspired and passionate team. So much dedicated work is put into GUTS, and to think that it's a solo show....
My body needs to rest now.....until tomorrow's rehearsal. 

We open in 2 weeks!!! 

GUTS.
My GUTS...coming out....soon...
PS. I leave you with a photo taken on set today, with our edible props...

No comments: